Saturday, August 1, 2009

8.1.09 London.


a nice little treat we saw on the way to the show. i have a problem with it being lime green, but you can't deny its beauty.

Today was another free day thank goodness and I slept in till my heart’s content. Brady went early this morning and got us tickets to the matinee of Mamma Mia. Being an avid ABBA fan, I was so excited to see the musical that is totally based off their songs. I have seen the movie and loved it and was excited to see the musical on Broadway. The other girls wanted to see Lion King so we split for the day and did our own thing.



Brady and I made it to the theatre and found our seats up in a box with two other people…aka Asians. I mention that only because of how they were acting and how many ridiculous pictures they took before the show started. I made sure I made it into every single one of their pictures and hope they appreciate my smile behind the girl’s head. Our seats were pretty good and after the Asians realized that if they scooted down we would all see much better, I was able to just lean on the balcony and I could see pretty much the whole stage. It was such a fun musical and is definitely more of a theatrical performance, much different than Billy Elliot and I enjoyed being entertained the entire time. I can’t get enough of ABBA and loved hearing all their music again. It was another great musical experience here in London.


brady had a great view from his seat and captured this classic song they did as the encore.

soccer store we went to that had 6 floors of pure sports attire. it was ridiculous to say the least.

0 comments: